Sunday, February 22, 2009

Okay, I am new to blogging and am not sure how this all works but I do believe it will be a great tool for our journey we embark on in 5 days. WOW!!! I can not believe we leave on Saturday. I keep telling Jason, "wow!, You know this is the last time we will go to church with just our two kids... or you know this is our last Sunday meal as a family of 4 ".

Saturday will be here before we know it and I am trying to grasp every aspect of exactly what is going on right now. The kids are being fabulous and are even getting excited now that the time is near. We have a fabulous month ahead of us and ask for tons of prayer to keep our minds, hearts and spirits focused on God guiding us through our journey. (and not the small stuff we tend to sweat about)

We had our pastor and his family pray over us today and his father (who is also a pastor) reminded me that there are many people covering us in prayer during this journey. What a wonderful blessing!! God has been so good to us and I believe; and know from past experiences, that He will be faithful.

Tomorrow is a new and exciting day... I have been called back to recheck my mammogram :0 and Jason and I get chest x rays together in the afternoon. JOY! At least we will know we are completely healthy at the end of this adventure.

We love you all!
Jason and Stephenie

1 comment:

  1. Nothing says romance like a couple of chest x-rays! :)

    ReplyDelete